Case Studies GreenLys – Full-scale Smart Grid demonstration
GreenLys, a full-scale smart grid implementation involving approximately 1,000 residential customers and 40 commercial building sites integrates consumers, renewable and conventional energy sources, electric vehicles, and smart meters.GreenLys: how the smart grid gets smarter
Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Solutions
Distributed Energy Resource Management SystemInnovative solutions uniting utilities and prosumers for optimized demand management. Find Out More
Distributed GenerationIntegrate new technologies into existing distribution grids with automation and protection solutions. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Distributed Energy Resource Management Systems (DERMS) allow utilities to manage and optimize local energy usage, improve peak shaving capabilities, and shift consumption from peak to off-peak to avoid high energy costs.
- Microgrids increase reliability for consumers and allow utilities to meet increased demand, improve flexibility via additional demand response options, and incorporate renewables in a more reliable way when combined with distributed generation and energy storage systems.
- Proven experience implementing DERMS, DG, and microgrids.
- Turnkey engineering, procurement and construction services.
- Transactive energy strategy and implementation consulting.
- Enable optimization of energy from these new technologies.