Our substation solutions comply with the latest standards and regulations, including cyber security, whilst being easy to use, flexible and scalable.
We also meet your needs for fast project delivery, strong expertise and local support services.
SolutionsOur EcoStruxure™ Substation Operation (formerly known as PACiS Substation Automation System) solutions are designed for HV and MV substations to ensure high availability of supervision, protection, automation, and control while conforming to the latest standards such as IEC 61850 and cyber security recommendations. EcoStruxure Substation Operation solutions include local SCADA HMI, remote control center interfaces, and grid node protection with best-in-class IEDs. They help operators to efficiently control and maintain their electrical substation, ensuring long-term support with advanced services.
- Improved security to protect your assets: standardized and proven schemes with robust integrated devices, hardened communication, and local SCADA
- Simplified grid operation and maintenance: A highly available control center interface is key to keeping full control and visibility.
- Open and scalable system to secure your long-term investment: Based on flexible and customized architecture with International Standards, including IEC 61850, IEC 62351-RBAC and IEC 62443.
- Open and scalable systems, with versatile architectures integrating best-in class digital IEDs for reduced wiring and optimized total cost of ownership
- Innovative cyber security, embedded in operational technologies (OT) for simple deployment with existing staff
- Vast experience, with over 1,500 systems worldwide and specialists in IEC 61850, system design, integration, and cyber security.
- Local support and customized services
Versatile architecture with energy-dedicated automation schemes
Innovative cyber security approach to respect regulations
Simplified grid operation and maintenance for current staff
Strong expertise with local services and support