Optimizing capital expenses, minimizing downtime, and reducing maintenance costs — these are common needs of every oil and gas installation. And in such an energy-intensive industry, energy management only grows in importance with each passing year.
Asset Management Life Cycle
Asset Management Life Cycle. from electrical and process FEED consultancy, FAT and on-site start-up and commissioning, to service plans, training and maintenance, installation assessment and modernization solutions.
- Expertise in process and electrical distribution minimizes cost.
- Reliability and safety through engineering, project management, etc.
- High system availability, and budget control with complete service plans.
- Maximized safety and security through consultancy.
- Long-term operating efficiency with modernization solutions.
- Original manufacturer, design and quality.
- Guarantee of availability - 24/7 delivery of spare parts.
- Key contributor to customer satisfaction with our Field Service Engineers that provide the most relevant information.
See more solutions for Smart O&G Field - Onshore
Maximized system reliability, security and safety, with minimized process disruption and mitigated operating risks.
Minimized CapEx and OpEx.
Enhanced operating efficiency and plant availability.